Got a problem?
At The Hearing Company, we are rightly proud of our reputation for excellent customer care. We welcome all feedback, good and bad, from our customers to help us improve further. In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your hearing aid or our service, we want to help resolve it quickly and efficiently.
You can contact our Hearing Aid Dispensers through their local branch or alternatively, contact our Customer Care Team via the following routes:
If you have a problem or a complaint about your hearing aid or about our service, our promise to you is:
- We will do our utmost to put matters right.
- We will respond to your complaint within 2 working days to advise you what action we will be taking to assist you.
- If further investigation or assessment is required we will contact you again within 10 working days to update you on our progress.
- If we are unable to complete our investigation within 10 working days we will let you know that our assessment is ongoing and that a further response will be made within 7 working days.
- Depending upon the outcome of our investigation we will write to advise you of the actions we will be taking to resolve your complaint for you. This may involve Referral to the Customer Care Manager or to our Professional Compliance Panel (this consists of senior members of the management team).
If you are not satisfied with the outcome the matter will be referred to the Director responsible for hearing services.
At the end of the process if you still feel we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you can contact the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA) for further advice and assistance.
British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists